Your holidays in Kappl – Paznaun
Kappl in Winter
You can either spend your skiing day in the ski area of Kappl a kindly ski area, or if you like more hustle and action you can visit the ski area in ischgl.
6km of natural toboganning runs await you every day or every Tuesday and Thursday night for moonlight toboganning, from the Dias mountain station down into the valley below.
The Kappl Tourist Board offers guided winter walking and snow-shoeing tours each week.
A short ride in our ski-bus will bring you to the neighbouring towns of Ischgl (10km ride) and Galtür (20km ride) and 50km of cross country ski runs.
Kappl in Summer
Upon arrival, your accommodation provider will give you the card – completely automatically. And the best thing about it - it's totally free. So you see, summer holiday-makers really are rewarded here with us.
- Use of all the cable cars and chair lifts in Ischgl, Galtür, Kappl, See & Samnaun
- Use of the public transport in Paznaun/Bielerhöhe
- Free admission to the indoor and outdoor pools in Ischgl & Galtür
- Free admission to the play-, sports- & water park See
- Free admission to the Alpinarium Galtür & Cablecar Museum Ischgl
- Toll-free use of the `Silvretta Hochalpenstrasse´ mountain road by car, bus or motorbike